Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why this thread is so quiet.

We're working on a deal to sign the best young defender in world football. To me, it feels just as important and exciting as bringing in Bellingham would have been.

No doubt in my mind - he'll be immense for us.

Think it’s because we dont really see CB as an issue.

Sort of like for like. It’s more of a necessity signing as one of the current crop wants out.

We all rate Stones, Ake, Dias, Laporte and Akanji so a new CB, as good and exciting as Gvardiol is, doesn’t excite as a new player in another position would.

Think it’s because we dont really see CB as an issue.

Sort of like for like. It’s more of a necessity signing as one of the current crop wants out.

We all rate Stones, Ake, Dias, Laporte and Akanji so a new CB, as good and exciting as Gvardiol is, doesn’t excite as a new player in another position would.

CB will always be issue especially how injure prone Stones and Ake are.

Besides defenders is just as important like any other position.

They do but I did see, possibly here, that they’re selling a couple of others.

I think City will pay the £, around £86m which will include add ons.

Depends on which Tixiki special is on the menu, pan fried or slow cooked.

This one could help with being done quicker at a bit of a higher cost early, because the more they sell elsewhere, the more they can insist in a higher fee with the high release clause as a bargaining chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.