Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kova and Gvardiol will be top additions. We all want a bit of excitement in the form of a winger. I personally would prefer we try and find another playmaker. Someone in the Gundo/silva mould. Pace is great on the counter but most games we need someone who can find space and create angles for the forwards to run into. Not linked with anyone of that ilk is kinda frustrating.
May be we will wait another year to sign a winger (may be 2). We don't know. Like haaland (striker) signing.

We already know that. Give us more. May be some exciting wingers. Say we are after vincious jr.... Vincious wants out of spain because of racism and mbappe i think will be pushed out of psg to go there.

Vinicius will never goes anywhere, he hate the country but he still Real Madrid at heart through and through.

We already know that. Give us more. May be some exciting wingers. Say we are after vincious jr.... Vincious wants out of spain because of racism and mbappe i think will be pushed out of psg to go there.
Changed his kit number to 7 a week ago, he’s going nowhere

Still feel there’s not as much to this as we think. It will be very tough finding Laporte a new club and one that pays us a respectable sum. Only then we’ll bring him in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.