Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rice saga has left me slightly nervous on this. With Leipzig pushing for a world record offer for a defender (apparently £85m/€100m). Can see city offering like £65/70m and then saying we don’t value him at more than that. Don’t think it’s going to be a simple one, but what the fuck do I know
I don't think that personally.... Gvardiol was always city's number 1 target. rice wasn't he was the alternative to Bellingham.

Why does it feel like the same thing is going to happen with this deal too. Leipzig, like West Ham, are consistent with the fee they want. City, like with Rice, will value him lower than that price…

Why does it feel like the same thing is going to happen with this deal too. Leipzig, like West Ham, are consistent with the fee they want. City, like with Rice, will value him lower than that price…
It’s all just a little bit of history repeating… as the song goes.

Is this a bad thing though? We are the best run club in the business because we don't overpay like United, Chelsea or Arsenal.

We have a value and we don't go over it.
No, I agree with it. If we see value we bid, if not we walk away. People say “it’s only an extra £5m” or so but that pays wages of staff at our facilities, it pays bills. May not seem a lot but it’s about being wise with our money not just flaunting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.