Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet they don't, but I want us to act quick and get this done now. All it takes is a few more weeks of stalling and another club could come calling.
Leipzig and City are in advanced talks and Josko said to them he wants the move. I think we can breath here unless the price is an issue

City have a price for everyone, that’s clear and they won’t budge. Obviously if Leipzig ask for way above the valuation City have, City walk.

no issues between City & player. We’ll see what City can sort with Leipzig, last I heard talks were positive but nothing formal, yet.

Assume this one depends on Laporte. Really not bothered by this guy just don’t see how improves us when we already have ake

Assume this one depends on Laporte. Really not bothered by this guy just don’t see how improves us when we already have ake
They are on track to sign him regardless. Laporte have no links to anyone. It could be easily solved by moving Stones into midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.