Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats my maximum valuation for him.

I wasn't impressed with him when City faced them in the CL, he was eemmM Ok player

He pocketed Haaland and was up for man of the match in Leipzig? He scored against us? Cut our passing lanes off and stifled most of our attacks. He delt with Haaland like he was a child. When we played at Leipzig.

Everyone's kinda forgot due to the battering at out ground. But before that Haaland didn't get a sniff of goal at Leipzig because of Gvardiol.

Distinctly average, poor work ethic, poor mentality compared to our squad

Distinctly average ...

Youngest player to ever reach 100 bundesliga appearances
37 caps for Germany aged 23
Two footed
6'4"

He's had a shit couple of seasons in a shambolically run Chelsea squad. Give him a good environment and good coaching and he'll be one of the best players in the world. His ceiling is far above Odegaard, he's a really big signing for them.

100 million euros for Gvardiol is a bargain, really don't understand why Leipzig are not asking for more, he's going to be the best CB in the world if he continues at the rate he's improving.
This. I do not understand how there are people on this thread who don't want him. Who the hell out there is better, then? What do people actually want? Mad as far as I am concerned.

This. I do not understand how there are people on this thread who don't want him. Who the hell out there is better, then? What do people actually want? Mad as far as I am concerned.

He's 21 as well. Was brilliant at the euros at 19 and should've been up for player of the tournament at the world cup. He's been incredible against all the best attackers.

He's 21 as well. Was brilliant at the euros at 19 and should've been up for player of the tournament at the world cup. He's been incredible against all the best attackers.
Won all these individual awards:
He is literally a generational talent, the Haaland of CBs, the biggest signing we could possibly be making this summer.

Whilst I really admired this lad at the world Cup, why not keep Laporte and give him more game time?

I think Laporte is great and he’s never let his chin drop when he’s nor got minutes… very professional but for some reason Pep has moved on from him and I guess on that basis Laporte has to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.