Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of our CBs, I could see Laporte going to Barca. But this seems like a fanciful signing, as much as I like Gvardiol as a player

A lot of links seems to make it credible and I can see multiple CB but still seems like an expensive option and not a priority

Peps going to play XI CBs at this rate. Used to be XI midfielders ! Premiers Leagues changed him haha.

He can play left back, could be why we want him. He's got the potential to be one of the best in the world.

he keeps saying we want him but has anyone else reported this?
Nope, although I followed the Santi account over summer and he didn't get much wrong- although he was rarely the first with anything though. I believe the story has been broken by this Aurelien Macedo though and not Santi. I have no idea who he is.

He can play left back, could be why we want him. He's got the potential to be one of the best in the world.
His versatility and ability to play in a number of positions in defence will be a major attraction. If he is signed can see Laporte or Ake leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.