Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way Ruben should go imo. Laporte i could see going back to Spain and Ake may be offered a chance to be a number 1 somewhere?
Ake has been our best cb this season imo and I hope he stays, but can see him leaving if doesn't get enough game time.

Thats what i was thinking mate as we just when people are fit have too many CB`S?

I thought Chelsea had already boxed this lad off, as he held talks with them in the summer?

It's brilliant forward-planning if we already know who is wanting out at the end of the season.

It would have a whiff of the Bellingham moves behind the scenes, should the report be true.

A serious upgrade for two positions and looks good in a mask!

Could be the only reason if the report is true.

Ake was ready to leave in the summer, Laporte has been linked to Real and Barca for ages.

We should be able to get £120m for those two.

Isn't Laporte a new dad/will be? Same for Gundo, Bernie wanting to settle down abroad...

Perhaps some of our older lads are ready to move on for family reasons, rather than footballing?

Could see Laporte to Barca. They've apparently given up on Eric Garcia and want to sell him in the summer meaning they would need a CB.

I thought Chelsea had already boxed this lad off, as he held talks with them in the summer?

It's brilliant forward-planning if we already know who is wanting out at the end of the season.

It would have a whiff of the Bellingham moves behind the scenes, should the report be true.

A serious upgrade for two positions and looks good in a mask!

lol! Maybe Chelsea get Ake and we get Gvardiol?

Ake has really grown on me (fantastic this season and many people’s stand out for Netherlands at the WC) and Laporte’s ability on the ball is vital to how we play, it’s a step above the others (apart from Jonny Stones) but if both want to move, Gvardiol would be a brilliant replacement.

Leaves us with 4 CBs still and somebody capable of covering left back as well - essentially an Ake replacement/upgrade in that sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.