Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
PL the most watched league by a mile its not a suprise how much money it makes compared to others
Yeah i am not saying your wrong, i am just saying that people cant moan at Saudi when they are basically just trying to build their leagues. Some of these clubs have to sell to survive just look at Sevilla they have just won the Europa league and they need to make up 90 million euros so they have put their whole squad up for sale.

Why oh why does anyone truly give a shit about fees, I’ll never get it. If City agree to pay a fee they’ve done the homework and know far more about valuation and what we can do than anyone else.

Chill and enjoy the window.

Phenomenal signing this will be.

Absolutely.

Remember all the shit 100m Jack Grealish got mate?

Well, he’s just helped us win the Treble whilst creating the most chances of any player in the Champions League.

Our guys know what they’re doing.

thats to pay for the daft bastards that ran on pitch again

Worth every bastard penny.

Off topic.

Note: The club never banned anyone.

Let's just say the club couldn't give two fucks about what the PL think of repeated pitch invasions at the Etihad, and a possible fine, which still hasn't happened.

=
Stones Dias Gvardiol Ake
Rodri

Good luck to any attackers. That defence has world class 1v1 defenders, defenders that can break a press and split midfields with their passing. The best DM in the world. Its a fortress. I just don't see a weakness
Most complete defensive 5 since...ever?
Akanji can rotate with anyone at the back as well.

Incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.