Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think people generally dont get excited about defenders because they arent a shiny new toy and never will be as thrilling as attackers, BUT, it is no coincidence that our season turned around when dias came back into the side and looking at this guy in the world cup etc and his ability its hard not be excited about it.

It also frees up stones to move more into the midfield role which he looked exceptional in and that means rodri can push a little further forward into a role which i think he has all the capabilities to play, his ability to pick a killer pass and to pass a shot into the goal are criminally underrated imo

It's hard for me to get too excited for this transfer because while he's an excellent player, I am completely happy with our current group of defenders.
I was the same until the suggestion was made that he could end up (like Stones) in a midfield role.

If he's a Rice alternative it's very exciting.

I was the same until the suggestion was made that he could end up (like Stones) in a midfield role.

If he's a Rice alternative it's very exciting.
He can be a CB, LB, DM. Pep must be so excited to get his hands on this guy.

I like watching all the highlights, but here is just his normal performance from one match only, against Brazil, in the quarterfinals of the World Cup. He was still 20 years old there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.