Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely will take getting used to seeing Tolmie's post on transfers 1st on twitter than here !

But did read his other post - stating that he could actually make money from it. I have seen others from other clubs do it - like the ExWest Ham Employee account -
I'm making loads of money from it, and all I do is copy and paste from Ceefax and then type "Here we go!" at the end.

But did read his other post - stating that he could actually make money from it. I have seen others from other clubs do it - like the ExWest Ham Employee account -
That guy earns a very nice amount. He has some unreal contacts though. I think he is on a streak of like 90 correct starting line ups in a row. Which if you were a betting man could make you your money back more than what this fella charges.

i think people generally dont get excited about defenders because they arent a shiny new toy and never will be as thrilling as attackers, BUT, it is no coincidence that our season turned around when dias came back into the side and looking at this guy in the world cup etc and his ability its hard not be excited about it.

It also frees up stones to move more into the midfield role which he looked exceptional in and that means rodri can push a little further forward into a role which i think he has all the capabilities to play, his ability to pick a killer pass and to pass a shot into the goal are criminally underrated imo
Think Gvardiol and Stones will take it in turns moving into midfield and breaking the lines, creating overloads etc.

Imagine it will be quite fluid. Really looking forward to seeing how he links up with Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.