Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope its not true

Total waste of money when you have ( Dias, Laporte, Stones, Akanji & Ake ) and not to forget Rodri :)

We can sell Laporte for 60m and Ake for 40m plus academy sales to cover it, it's rough estimates.

And why we should cares, it's not our money. As long they (management) know how to manage the money why we should cares about being wastes?

We can sell Laporte for 60m and Ake for 40m plus academy sales to cover it, it's rough estimates.

And why we should cares, it's not our money. As long they (management) know how to manage the money why we should cares about being wastes?
Are you in player manager mode?

Selling to LCBs to bring in one is stupid, and Pep isn't stupid

Are you in player manager mode?

Selling to LCBs to bring in one is stupid, and Pep isn't stupid

Shiny toy syndrome. It's regular. Its easy to say sel La Porte and Ake for those prices. You now need to have suitors as well. It's not easy

Players from croatia and some footballing countries who do noy have a great league are better for us. They do not want to go other leagues (unless madrid or barca are after them) complaining the weather situation in manchester. They will be here for a long time.

We don’t need another centre back.

What we should be doing is keeping as much money as possible aside in case there’s a bidding war for Bellingham. We have to sign him at any price.

He has potential to be the best centre back in the world in the future. He's looked amazing at CB and LB at only 20 years of age. Leipzig stand out player. I can understand why we would want him.

He has potential to be the best centre back in the world in the future. He's looked amazing at CB and LB at only 20 years of age. Leipzig stand out player. I can understand why we would want him.

Do we need the best centre back in the world. I'd say that as a squad we probably have, collectively, the best selection of CBs available to us in the world. In terms of options and strength in depth, I'd prefer to make what we have work then mess around with it. There are other positions where we can definitely find more improvement in.

Do we need the best centre back in the world. I'd say that as a squad we probably have, collectively, the best selection of CBs available to us in the world. In terms of options and strength in depth, I'd prefer to make what we have work then mess around with it. There are other positions where we can definitely find more improvement in.

I would agree but for some reason we have been linked heavily to Gvardiol and the young Atalanta cb as well. So we are after a CB he's 20 that's the big thing and the Atalanta cb being called the next Bonucci is 19. We might just be looking to the future as half of the centre backs we do have get injuries regularly.

I would agree but for some reason we have been linked heavily to Gvardiol and the young Atalanta cb as well. So we are after a CB he's 20 that's the big thing and the Atalanta cb being called the next Bonucci is 19. We might just be looking to the future as half of the centre backs we do have get injuries regularly.

It’s a shame we don’t have any very highly rated 19 and 20 year old centre backs out on loan anywhere. Could really save us a lot of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.