Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all great, but I wish we could hear an update on the agreed fee. Apparently, we had crucial talks yesterday at lunchtime, but we haven't heard anything about it. It would be nice to hear the fee is agreed upon. Otherwise, nothing is 100%.

Txiki at the moment loves the negotiations..

giphy.gif

I remembered him. I'll get pelters, but I honestly don't quite rate Kyle as a defender at strictly the same level as the others. It may seem ridiculous to say that Akanji — who came in on a very modest basis — is better than Kyle, but if he's limited to strictly doing his job, and not asked to do any fancy stuff, then I actually think he is on the basis of last season. May be a case of one swallow does not a summer make, though. Akanji is definitely made better by those around him. They all are.
Kyle is a decent defender, and terrific in attack when he's got his mojo working.
He's also ageing a bit. I'd be sorry to see him go, but not surprised. Hope he doesn't go to fucking Bayern, though…
Wish there was a wow emoji

I always appreciate those who can communicate with our departed friends beyond the veil. Thank you.

I was up all night with a Ouija board. Thought it was all a load of random characters at first but when I typed it into my browser it started playing the Toys 'R' Us jingle. Not sure if that was him. Probably just do a seance next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.