Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it will be agreed formally with Leipzig until Leipzig have got their replacement in
I don’t think that will matter tbh- they will have raised 256m euros this summer I don’t think they need to worry about their ability to sign replacements

That’s what I’ve been saying all along, but there have been some on here who not only doubt it but we’re actively against him coming.

There are people on here who are blindly cynical by default. Some just want attention but for others expecting the worst for City is their way of holding onto the glory years of the 90s.

Not worth taking it seriously. Other than suffering a complete physical/ mental breakdown he is and will carry on being a phenomenal player.

Seems hard as nails..takes no prisoners..sliding tackles on a rainy night at the Etihad..images of Dave Watson and Zaba spring to mind.

How have I been negative? I even said “that’s not a negative” lol. I also said he’s a fantastic player, my point was (if you’d bothered to read it) he’ll not get the free run that he currently gets. I’ve no doubt he’ll be outstanding and under Pep will only improve, but he’ll mature quickly and we’ll see a much more controlled approach in his game. If that’s negative then so be it. As with any player we have signed in my 45 years of following us home and away, they’ll have my support from the off.
Feck me, what a negative Nelly you've turn in to.....

;^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.