Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he might you know, it will be interchange with rodri dropping back in or reverting to a back four
I hope he does, but history shows us he gives them a box to move in. Look at Henry’s interview of his time under Pep. His first game he stepped outside his zone and scored the winner, Pep dropped him next game for ignoring him! Lol, crazy but it’s how he maintains that attitude we have that makes us winners.

He allows Stone to… so why not?
Only in a set zone, Gvardiol moves all over the pitch and Pep won’t have that. I’m sure he’ll be outstanding but players will have to adapt to a different style at City than they play currently no matter who we buy. Our players have a designated job and tend to stick to it in the main, it’s why we sometimes see players running forward then just stop or cut inside. It’s not a negative, I was just pointing out he’ll not get the same freedom at City.

Fuck he`s gonna be amazing isnt he???
That’s what I’ve been saying all along, but there have been some on here who not only doubt it but we’re actively against him coming. This is the best 21yr old defender in world football and most sought after. Plus, hes only going to get better and hopefully be here for the next x10yrs covering three different roles; left back, left CB and pivot holding MF. That all seems very good value to me.

Only in a set zone, Gvardiol moves all over the pitch and Pep won’t have that. I’m sure he’ll be outstanding but players will have to adapt to a different style at City than they play currently no matter who we buy. Our players have a designated job and tend to stick to it in the main, it’s why we sometimes see players running forward then just stop or cut inside. It’s not a negative, I was just pointing out he’ll not get the same freedom at City.
Yes, he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.