Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this transfer is nowhere being done atm as we once again seen to be haggling over loose change when in the end we will have to pay up or we will not get him . Red bull don’t need to sell abc can hang on for what they want or Even put the price up .
I unfortunately agree with this. It’s maddening at this point to be honest.

Not flapping as still a long way to go in the transfer window but I always like getting targets in and a preseason if possible under their belts,just hope we do bring in a few more as you always need to strengthen instead of standing still especially after the fantastic season we have had,I know we like to barter and won’t get involved in bidding wars but maybe this season we should just get the targets in regardless even if it’s paying slightly more than we anticipated..

Why are we so careful with money when the likes of Chelsea and Real just pay what they need to get a player they want?

I understand not overpaying for average/poor players like the rags do, but if someone is clearly our main target and a quality player why insist on trying to save £5m-£10m out of about £90m?! Look how much revenue we make yet poorer clubs than us just pay what it takes.

I said a short while ago this deal won't be a matter of weeks and days...

It could take over a month or so.

We could be looking at going into the new season without him here.

This is the type of deal that will drag on and on and on. A bit like Koulibaly, a bit like the Kevin De Bruyne deal.

We will try and haggle the life out of Leipzig but these guys aren't daft. They are top negotiators.
Well you’re a bundle of joy mate

This is night two at the Aerodrome. Don’t panic though - I did two dozen barms from Aldi with corned beef and red sauce. I’ve got 3 boxes of Stella for £22 from Asda. And a cheesecake.
The three boxes of Stella for £22 is a fucking great deal !

I don't know jack shit about what's going on with this deal, however that will not preclude me from making assumptions based off the random bullshit I can find on twitter and this forum

Therefore: flap flap flap flap flap flap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.