Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another successful day of negotiating for city.
Yep, the silly cunts who gave us Ederson and Ake, Walker and Akanji, Ruben Dias, Johnny Stones, as well as Bernardo, KDB, Haaland, Grealish, Rodri, Laporte, Mahrez, etc, fucking shit negotiators, only 5 premier leagues in the last 6, useless cunts (or maybe you are just a spoiled brat?)

Last edited:
Lol he looks average as fuck.
Colwill conceded a 97th minute penalty last night. If it wasn't for Trafford, it could have cost England the title.

Gvardiol is levels above the likes of Colwill, who I see more in the THB category. If we don't get Gvardiol, we might as well give THB a chance.

Yep, the silly cunts who gave us Ederson and Ake, Walker and Akanji, Ruben Dias, Johnny Stones, as well as Bernardo, KDB, Haaland, Grealish, Rodri, Laporte, Mahrez, etc, fucking shit negotiators, only 5 premier leagues in the last 6, useless cunts (or maybe you are just a spoiled brat?)
Don’t get some fans we are best in world leave it to the boys at top I think they no what there doing

Doubt anyone is paying £120M for a left back mate, maybe Vinicius. I am not saying he ain’t good however 100m euro is excessive when you have Laporte and Ake there, hence why city won’t pay the 100m they want
If Davies were to go on the market, bare minimum he is fetching is £90m, bare minimum; and that's assuming there's no bidding war for his services. Point being, players in that age range and of that skillset will command record/near-record fees. See Gvardiol.

Colwill conceded a 97th minute penalty last night. If it wasn't for Trafford, it could have cost England the title.

Gvardiol is levels above the likes of Colwill, who I see more in the THB category. If we don't get Gvardiol, we might as well give THB a chance.
THB just doesn’t have the skills Pep value the highest atm. Plus, Gvardiol is on the level of Haaland at his current age, not the u21 level.

THB needs game time and being in the centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.