Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god his preseason starts with Leizpig then ;)
anything can happen until then.
he may decide to quit football and start selling ice cream and nutella crepes to tourists in zadar.
or decide to join the real anchorage lumberjacks soccer club where they’ll pay him in cedar logs and whale oil, making his ever longer beard smell like smoke, erm whales, and possibly regret.

the world is your oyster young joško :D

tempt Chelsea with a £50m bid for Colwall and keep the change, looks a real player. Not saying I don’t rate Garvidol but 100m euro seems a bit excessive for a defender

Colwill is very good, but Gvardiol are a couple levels ahead, he’s that good. Haaland of CBs
Good analogy. CL experience for two years now. Top level at the internationals. Colwill doesn’t have that and will cost around the same as Gvardiol given he’s English and at Chelsea

tempt Chelsea with a £50m bid for Colwall and keep the change, looks a real player. Not saying I don’t rate Garvidol but 100m euro seems a bit excessive for a defender
It's not excessive at all. He is comfortably "best in class" when it comes to age/position criteria. Imagine Vini Jr or Alphonso Davies go on the market tomorrow; they'd fetch ~£120m minimum because they are of premium quality. The reason Chelsea may be tempted by such an offer is because Colwill is half the player Gvardiol is. Pep has asked for the player and, more to the point, the player is desperate to come. We always moan about players not wanting to crawl over broken glass to come here, well Gvardiol seemingly would. And yet the club won't pay that little bit extra to get it over the line. Stalling is risky because he could be snatched later in the summer or in January by a club newly flush with cash or in pressing need of a player in his position. We should have finalised this weeks ago.

No worries with this one IMO

My feelings are-

He wants City
He has negotiated his wages
His club have agreed a fee
Now for the final bonuses & lose ends

Big big signings like this 1 take time but it will be worth it

Patients blues its happening
Agree in the main. But it's mixed vibes at the minute. The longer it drags the less likely it becomes in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.