Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I've seen him he's been class. The good thing with him too us he can play left back and centre back so kills two birds with stone. I think he'd be a top signing and I'd happily sacrifice one of our CBs to get him him as it improved 2 positions.

Merry Christmas fellow blues!

No thanks, too expensive and we don't need him. We already have Aké as a defensive left back, we already have 5 centre halves.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say he's already better than any of our current centre backs.

I'm more than happy to stick with what we've got but if there are any indications Ake and/or Laporte are considering going elsewhere then send them on with our best wishes and get this guy in before someone else does.

The fee we'd get for those two would roughly cover the fee for Gvardiol so I don't think there's any reason to be worried about being able to afford him and Bellingham.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say he's already better than any of our current centre backs.

I'm more than happy to stick with what we've got but if there are any indications Ake and/or Laporte are considering going elsewhere then send them on with our best wishes and get this guy in before someone else does.

The fee we'd get for those two would roughly cover the fee for Gvardiol so I don't think there's any reason to be worried about being able to afford him and Bellingham.
Laportes best defender weve got just needs some pace alongside him.

You say that you love me
All of the time
You say that you need me
You'll always be mine

We might get (clap, clap) Gvardiol
We might get (clap, clap) Gvardiol

No thanks, too expensive and we don't need him. We already have Aké as a defensive left back, we already have 5 centre halves.

I think most are of the understanding that any potential deal for Gvardiol is only if one or two CB’s wants to leave mate. There could also be the chance that City see the opportunity as Laporte is getting older to refresh the position with a younger player if an opportunity has arisen?

I think most are of the understanding that any potential deal for Gvardiol is only if one or two CB’s wants to leave mate. There could also be the chance that City see the opportunity as Laporte is getting older to refresh the position with a younger player if an opportunity has arisen?
We need to beef up midfield and the wings, they should be top priority. If we can get those sorted then we can start worrying about dropping the age profile in defence.

We need to beef up midfield and the wings, they should be top priority. If we can get those sorted then we can start worrying about dropping the age profile in defence.

I think we can all assume we are balls deep for Bellingham so that’s sorts the midfield out but if Bernardo stays then I really don’t see us doing a winger mate? I think other teams shit themselves after our 100 point season and started dropping so deep there was no room in behind for the wingers to exploit? Then we moved for more technical players who could work in tighter spaces and if the chance arose full backs overlapping when possible.

I think we can all assume we are balls deep for Bellingham so that’s sorts the midfield out but if Bernardo stays then I really don’t see us doing a winger mate? I think other teams shit themselves after our 100 point season and started dropping so deep there was no room in behind for the wingers to exploit? Then we moved for more technical players who could work in tighter spaces and if the chance arose full backs overlapping when possible.
We've got Mahrez, Foden and Grealish with Foden expected to move central at some stage and Mahrez the wrong side of 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.