Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't say that...how would you know? And if someone was willing to make that type of investment it would be well underway i.e. the Rice, Gvardiol, Kane endeavors currently or already done like other moves in that price range like Havertz, Tonali, and Mount. I'm not saying it can't happen but I would be very surprised if someone came in with 80 mil on September 1st and also surprised if City were to agree at such a late date throwing the entire balance of the squad out of kilter with no real chance of bringing in a legitimate replacement...JMHO
losing Bernardo doesn't throw the entire balance of the squad out of kilter

Read this at first in a Liam Neeson voice (in my head anyway!) read it again and Homer Simpson seemed more apt! :)

Keep up the good work though
hahahah i’d go with ricky gervais and garfield :D
So any update ?;)
nothing special lol, he was on the island of krk with his family yesterday evening. i guess the only joško my friend will see in novigrad is his photo hanging in the local bakery shop, so no autograph for vanchi and no halandić for our national team :/

i expect to see him in leipzig next week and i would love to be utterly wrong about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.