Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that because other than saying 1000% you have no argument
Do you want to get into specifics? How about you start and I'll be more than happy to provide you specifics to support my line of thinking. I was just trying to save us both the time, but if you insist...

68.5 mil pounds. The point is the same. Is 80 mil pounds some sort of magic number that City would have to accept at such a date?
the figure for him to bring is reported £70m or €80m (depending which paper, since last summer) with time for the club to find a replacement.

The whole point is we have put a figure on his head that he can go for £80m & not £68m
Agree, but not on last day of window. Why would a club like PSG who have money to burn or better yet the Saudis who could buy PSG in cash wait until the end of the window to make that type of offer? And why would we then allow ourselves to be leveraged like that? We wouldn't...

If a club came in with an £80m bid on the last day of the window & Berny wanted to go, It would be accepted. Berny wanting to go is the important part though as he's only interested in Barca & Benfica, who don't have the money
Us agreeing to let Bernardo leave if he can bring an offer in obviously depends on him doing so with enough time for us to buy a replacement. City letting a key and world class player leave on deadline day without time to sign a replacement would considerably weaken our chances of winning trophies and would just be insanity. Especially when the player in question is only allowed to leave because of our good-will and had weeks/months/years to bring in an offer sooner than that. No chance, only an idiot would agree to that and Txiki is no idiot.

This is just a comment and gut opinion, and is more related to my perception of Twitter than in any way a dig at @tolmie's hairdoo. Is it weird that I find the exact same person's claims far less believable in tweet format than as comments on here? Don't know why, just seems to be that way.
I feel cheated and betrayed . All this time we had fake tolmie here and the real one on twitter .

This is just a comment and gut opinion, and is more related to my perception of Twitter than in any way a dig at @tolmie's hairdoo. Is it weird that I find the exact same person's claims far less believable in tweet format than as comments on here? Don't know why, just seems to be that way.
Logical as most of Twitter is nonsense so you see any tweet and naturally doubt it even those from TH.

Im the same. TH posts on BM and I’m interested. He posts on Twitter exactly the same thing and I think “yeah yeah whatever”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.