Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty evident that the deal is all but done and City are playing nice with Leipzig in regards to them finding a replacement for Gvardiol, before officially signing off on it.

Reports Lyon rejected the first bid from Leipzig a few days back on Lukeba for €26mil + €6mil add-ons. Lyon want €30mil + add-ons.

Annoying that 4mil could be the hold-up of getting Gvardiol in before pre-season kicks off.

so i managed to watch the video now, awful quality, especially sound. anyway, they ask will they get a (signed) shirt and they specified they mean his new club, he said “we’ll see” but his face, a very excited smile. and he’s bad at hiding emotions (unless he’s been having acting lessons). he did not look like a person whose dream transfer failed.

oh and btw, if these “updates” are annoying, do tell, not like i have to post them :D
Very welcome and always interesting.

so i managed to watch the video now, awful quality, especially sound. anyway, they ask will they get a (signed) shirt and they specified they mean his new club, he said “we’ll see” but his face, a very excited smile. and he’s bad at hiding emotions (unless he’s been having acting lessons). he did not look like a person whose dream transfer failed.

oh and btw, if these “updates” are annoying, do tell, not like i have to post them :D

I believe this is the video, as you said the quality is poor lol

I’ve been told it’s a done deal
not-the.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.