Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being childish and be more respectful to folks irrespective of the club they support. By mentioning being a blue - I hoped I was appealing to your base nature, but it obviously didn’t work. I just don’t get how some people can be so obnoxious from behind a computer yet wouldn’t dream of saying it to your face. Be respectful, it costs nothing…..
I don't think forums for sharing opinions is right for you if you are offended so easily.

Stop being childish and be more respectful to folks irrespective of the club they support. By mentioning being a blue - I hoped I was appealing to your base nature, but it obviously didn’t work. I just don’t get how some people can be so obnoxious from behind a computer yet wouldn’t dream of saying it to your face. Be respectful, it costs nothing…..
Oh, and I would say to your face what I type on a keyboard

Apparently Anton ferdinand says he's a pointless signing ha ha ha best get on the phone to pep and worn him what the master has said
I wouldn't necessarily expect him to know about Laporte wanting to leave but surely he must've noticed that we started playing with four centre backs last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.