Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're yet to complete the signing. That's where we're at? We're dragging our heels over the fee they want, it's self-evident at this stage.
If it is money who can blame the City negotiation team?

Since we are self sufficient I guess our owners expect our business management to get their bonuses from the P and L results so I expect they are fighting for their own bonuses disputing every pound over original budget never mind the odd million pounds. Wouldn't you?

We're yet to complete the signing. That's where we're at? We're dragging our heels over the fee they want, it's self-evident at this stage.
OR could it be that Leipsig don't want to be negotiating with other clubs for Gvardiol's replacement, with them knowing RB have got £90m+ burning a hole in their pocket?

RB have been back for pre-season for 3 weeks.

Leipsig have publicly announced Gvardiol to City is practically a done deal.

Gvardiol's apparently in personal training in Croatia & NOT with the RB Squad.

We're not back for pre-season until Monday.

We fly out to our far east tour on Wednesday.

It's no skin off City's nose if we've respectfully given RB until Tuesday to complete a deal for Gvardiol's replacement, or to announce his transfer to us so we can crack on with our pre-season with him included. This is a more likely scenario imo.

This stressy behaviour reminds me of fans losing their shit when Kovavic's transfer wasn't announced the moment our interest was rumoured.

We negotiated with Chelsea for a player who only wanted City & got him for £30m all in. Gvardiol to City will happen when it happens mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.