Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least no other club has got €100mill Euros to buy him. So we don't have to worry about that.

At least no other club has got €100mill Euros to buy him. So we don't have to worry about that.
but if you won’t buy him now, you won’t buy him anyway. his release clause is supposed to be between 110 and 115m euros.

but if you won’t buy him now, you won’t buy him anyway. his release clause is supposed to be between 110 and 115m euros.
That doesn't mean that clubs can't bid less and Leipzig accept it next season. We'll never find out because he'll be announced shortly anyway.

For what it’s worth, my personal opinion is it’s all done, signed and the media team have done their bit. My guess is it’s just now on Leipzig replacing him before it’s announced.
I think we’ll see him fly out separately to join up with the team for pre season.

If you really think about this Pep is a genius..he has transformed football in this country, for the better..just wait in 2-3 years the other clubs will see what he is doing with the defence..I believe he realised he could not win the CL without a rock solid defence..Gvardiol will add to that massively..Italian defence, Barca midfield and attack. Pep is indeed the Edward de Bono of football..dont look it up unless you know..lateral thinking.

If you really think about this Pep is a genius..he has transformed football in this country, for the better..just wait in 2-3 years the other clubs will see what he is doing with the defence..I believe he realised he could not win the CL without a rock solid defence..Gvardiol will add to that massively..Italian defence, Barca midfield and attack. Pep is indeed the Edward de Bono of football..dont look it up unless you know..lateral thinking.
Ah, Monsieur Bono.
Did he not live Close to the Edge ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.