Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the YouTube I saw of him shaking hands with what seemed like staff was fake? :(

Just waiting on this deal.

Will remind everyone that this deal is confirmed and its only a matter of time (days) before its official. As per the best ITK's around. Worry about other things.
Thanks for this. Is this just your thought or has someone from leipzig or City give you some first hand info?
Just that you sound really really sure when all else around are bored shitless.

Thanks for this. Is this just your thought or has someone from leipzig or City give you some first hand info?
Just that you sound really really sure when all else around are bored shitless.

In terms of non Man City ITK's, I've been following this page since January window opened and they nailed everything almost to the tee. Have a read of their thread on the situation. Besides this source, all the City guys seem to say its just a waiting game now. Deal done. Save the worries for someone like Bernardo leaving, as the likelihood of that is much higher than Gvardiol not signing, sadly.

In terms of non Man City ITK's, I've been following this page since January window opened and they nailed everything almost to the tee. Have a read of their thread on the situation. Besides this source, all the City guys seem to say its just a waiting game now. Deal done. Save the worries for someone like Bernardo leaving, as the likelihood of that is much higher than Gvardiol not signing, sadly.

Cheers for that will have a read of the thread.

I believe we signed Bellingham a while ago also

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.