Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were usually deals toward the end of the window, whilst this has been rambling on since what seems like the start of the window.
They weren't really, Sterling,KDB, Grealish, think Walker too, probably others rumbled on for weeks.

Then wrap the deal up in 48 hours haha.
And have another season where they do fuck all and waste a shit tonne of money!
City have a valuation, if we don’t get him for it then we move on. It’s how business is done, you don’t just say fuck it it’s only £10m more. Business’ don’t stay successful with that mindset and business model.

City have a valuation, if we don’t get him for it then we move on. It’s how business is done, you don’t just say fuck it it’s only £10m more. Business’ don’t stay successful with that mindset and business model.
Agree in the main but imagine clubs just out price us on everyone we go for knowing our stance at least our academy is decent lol.

I reckon it will get done eventually.

oh the valuation again, if he’s too expensive, sure, walk away, what else, but just do it before we all die of old age.

gvardiol would never choose chelsea over city, no way. his agent even talked about their fears about chelsea’s potential instability during negotiations last summer and that was before the whole chelsea dumpster fire.

and back to the valuation, if city don’t want him set him free to deep clean his apartment, sell his suitcases on ebay, get a beard trimming appointment or maybe even explore other football possibilities. i don’t want him to go to chelsea, i want him in pep’s strong hands meh

City really need to shit or get off the pot
best post today

Why do you think we haven't walked away from this deal yet?
I'll preface by saying I'm confident the deal will be agreed, but it's completely feasible city still think they can get Leipzig to compromise and walk away when they don't. It took a very long time to walk away from Koulibaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.