Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing out on this guy would be a huge mistake.

Sometimes it's worth paying that little bit extra if that is the case here.

They are def incoming now with Fofana out for most of the season :S

They have two left footed CBs in Badiashille and Colville at a similar age to Gvardiol (22 and 20 respectively) - the latter of whom they’re trying to convince to sign a new deal as we speak.

Would be a very strange move to sign a third player of precisely the same profile - particularly at the fee Leipzig are looking for.

Mind you - Chelsea’s Transfer dealings have been bat shit crazy since the moment their new owners took over, so I wouldn’t put anything past them!

oh the valuation again, if he’s too expensive, sure, walk away, what else, but just do it before we all die of old age.

gvardiol would never choose chelsea over city, no way. his agent even talked about their fears about chelsea’s potential instability during negotiations last summer and that was before the whole chelsea dumpster fire.

and back to the valuation, if city don’t want him set him free to deep clean his apartment, sell his suitcases on ebay, get a beard trimming appointment or maybe even explore other football possibilities. i don’t want him to go to chelsea, i want him in pep’s strong hands meh

best post today
And you need to stop flapping like some of the other posters.
Txiki has only returned from holiday today something that you and others need to be aware of, but I`m certain you already knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.