Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
what doesn’t feel right?

what’s wrong with using snarky?

so my english is too good so i can’t be croatian? what kind of rat am i according to you?

who am i supposed to be according to you?
I live in Spain and a few weeks ago we had a Spanish Company doing some driveway tiling and wall rendering.
The labourer was a tall man in his 30s from Ghana and as well as Spanish he spoke as though he had had an English public school education, to me it was perfect English far better than my Mancunian version.
He worked here in Spain and sent money back to Ghana for his family.

To be fair the theory is you’re a Utd fan pretending… As for snarky it’s not a word many English use let alone a CroatIan! It’s more Northern england than foreign and I’ve certainly never heard foreigners using it, even those living here! It’s an unusual choice, and there’s many other English terms you could have used instead. Just my opinion.
why would i be a united fan pretending to be a croatian gvardiol fan? what would that achieve? i don’t know about the usage of snarky in england but my vocabulary is pretty good cause i read a lot.

Perhaps you could climb down from your white charger and point out where they were discourteous or impolite?

It was a generisation regarding the attitude shown to new/newish posters on the forum ffs.The abuse should be reserved for the rag twats who infest the forum.

You carry on being obtuse if you wish, your call.

why would i be a united fan pretending to be a croatian gvardiol fan? what would that achieve? i don’t know about the usage of snarky in england but my vocabulary is pretty good cause i read a lot.
And you read snarky in a book? Enough times to enter it in to your vocabulary? As for the Utd fan theory, it’s a right of passage on here but many have before, for what reason? Only they know, but I suspect to have a laugh.

And you read snarky in a book? Enough times to enter it in to your vocabulary? As for the Utd fan theory, it’s a right of passage on here but many have before, for what reason? Only they know, but I suspect to have a laugh.
you seriously expect me to remember where i picked up a word?

look, it’s also used in american english, it is not a rare word lol.

i’m very happy atm because i didn’t lose my roof in the storm so, name three small household/kitchen items and i’ll add them to my dictionary/grammar shelf. i don’t think many united fans own a bunch of croatian books :D

Attachments

• 93449229-B17D-4181-B9D4-6282DA4780AF.png
    93449229-B17D-4181-B9D4-6282DA4780AF.png
    961.5 KB · Views: 47
Are you a conspiracy theorist?
Funnily enough no, although that’s a false statement as everyone believes in at least one conspiracy. However, my points valid, it’s an unusual word for a foreigner to use who is living here let alone one in their home country.

I live in the United States. Snarky is a very common word if you have an IQ above 50 or if you’re not so sheltered that you think it only exist in united fans’ vocabulary. Which is what I’m interpreting you’re saying but tbh I have no idea as it doesn’t make a lot of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.