Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
i googled before asking.

very kind of you! i can share some excellent (not really) toast with mustard! i invented that even, a culinary goddess me :proud:
Toast, sure but the mustard takes a back seat.

I can’t actually tell you what mustard tastes like as it’s one condiment that I hardly ever see around me.

I’m no culinary expert but a strawberry jam will be fine. Being lactose intolerant means cheese and many other things are off the table.

his suitcases got destroyed by him sitting on them for a month, new set wasn’t delivered in time. but! what is a whs placky bag? even google doesn’t know the answer. sounds like it’s about food? i think i need one then. i’m lunchless and borderline hangry.

what are pokies?

i’m sorry! i’m hungry too, that’s karma i guess
A WHS plastic bag is the staple must have item when flying from any U.K. airport. WH Smith. Do a shite cardboard sarnie, packet of crisp and a drink for a £5. :-)

A WHS plastic bag is the staple must have item when flying from any U.K. airport. WH Smith. Do a shite cardboard sarnie, packet of crisp and a drink for a £5. :-)
thanks!

I can’t actually tell you what mustard tastes like as it’s one condiment that I hardly ever see around me.

I’m no culinary expert but a strawberry jam will be fine. Being lactose intolerant means cheese and many other things are off the table.
becoming lactose intolerant is one of my worst fears! i’d starve!

Ahh, try the plural.
seriously?
i can’t attach the screenshot but for pokies it gave me fruit machine.

Toast and tomatoes. German favourite. Amazing.
thanks!

becoming lactose intolerant is one of my worst fears! i’d starve!

seriously?
i can’t attach the screenshot but for pokies it gave me fruit machine.
Seriously? You must have safe search on... or maybe google just knows what I want from the internet.

Toast and tomatoes. German favourite. Amazing.

Seriously? You must have safe search on... or maybe google just knows what I want from the internet.

ahahah well you certainly pay attention to every detail!
would this be an accidental poky level incident then?
103AAC56-8735-40B0-B819-804D40C15A34.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.