Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Leipzig sources and Fabrizio seem certain that a deal/fee is agreed and it's probably true. But I guess we really may have to wait until Leipzig sign Lukeba for an official announcement. That's why it's not 'close' or why City briefed no agreement. Could maybe take a couple of weeks and nothing is signed between the clubs. But Leipzig seems to know that City will pay their asking price, somebody told Fabrizio that and that's why he posted the Here We Go.

Did he not claim last year Cucurella to us was done, only for the club to deny it?

Also repeatedly claimed Messi was staying at Barcelona and extending his contract.
That was Chelsea that mate.

He did a Here We Go with Chelsea. Brighton came out and denied it, Romano was adamant he was correct and then within a matter of days, it was done and dusted and he said "I told you so". Do your research ;)

Some Leipzig sources and Fabrizio seem certain that a deal/fee is agreed and it's probably true. But I guess we really may have to wait until Leipzig sign Lukeba for an official announcement. That's why it's not 'close' or why City briefed no agreement. Could maybe take a couple of weeks and nothing is signed between the clubs. But Leipzig seems to know that City will pay their asking price, somebody told Fabrizio that and that's why he posted the Here We Go.
There doesn’t need to be an official announcement before we know everything has been agreed though. But yeah I agree with your point that maybe there is an unofficial agreement on fees but it is not yet an official agreement but both parties believe it will be an official agreement soon which is why he is confident.

He did a Here We Go with Chelsea. Brighton came out and denied it, Romano was adamant he was correct and then within a matter of days, it was done and dusted and he said "I told you so". Do your research ;)

I'll take your word for it. I remember a point before Chelsea came into it where he claimed it either done or very close to done, and everyone here believing it because he apparently was pals with the agent, eventhough both clubs were denying it. Then the same happened with Chelsea. Whether or at what point he said 'here we go' though, can't remember, can't be bothered looking. I'll just trust people he is infallible. Other than on Messi which he definitely got wrong.

But how does that prove Romano was correct though ?

Brighton came out and said an agreement have not been reached with Chelsea which at that point they were correct, they never said they could not reach an agreement with chelsea later.

I guess it is just semantics about when the clubs actually reach formal agreement versus informal agreement. And remember people saying nothing is agreed yet are not also saying the deal will not be agreed in the future.

Both parties can claim they are right

thanks!

becoming lactose intolerant is one of my worst fears! i’d starve!

seriously?
i can’t attach the screenshot but for pokies it gave me fruit machine.
Well, it was manageable years ago but since the pandemic, intolerance got worse.

I have the lactose pills but sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.