Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other poster was suggesting Pep doesnt give a shit about costs and just wants the player here.

My example was trying to say that if we value Gvardiol at 85m because that is what all of metrics tell us, why would we pay over that.
If you put £30 of petrol in your car, that is what you pay. You don't jump a queue of people and throw £50 on the table.

Pep is involved in this and for all we know, he is telling Txiki to stick to our guns.

Still not sure that works as you are saying that the price you are willing to pay is exactly the amount that you are being charged. The extra money is superfluous.

City shouldn't pay more than their valuation, but if they know the valuation of the selling club, who don't need to drop it, is greater than they are willing to pay then they should walk. The messing about in between is ridiculous.

I agree, some people get so aggressive for no reason. You are a city fan as much as anyone else and want what you thinks best for the club as they do. It's a forum for people to discuss opinions and news but some people can't handle different opinions and view points.
Yes, we would all loved to have seen him on the plane to Japan, but the naivity of some brings out the stupid in them

Still not sure that works as you are saying that the price you are willing to pay is exactly the amount that you are being charged. The extra money is superfluous.

City shouldn't pay more than their valuation, but if they know the valuation of the selling club, who don't need to drop it, is greater than they are willing to pay then they should walk. The messing about in between is ridiculous.
Why walk leave any offer on the table. Besides I don't think the price is the issue.

Then literally ignore or mute them, they aren't breaking any rules. They are just of the opinion that every decision the club make isn't infallible. Somehow flapping about the so called flappers makes them feel like the better fan
No, they need calling out. They are entitled to their opinions as you say just as we are allowed to call them out on said opinion. The difference being those who are positive about the club are for a very good reason. Those who aren’t are usually miserable cunts who will find something else to moan about the second this deal is completed.

but why would they pay more next year when they want him now and it’s less money now?
Yeah, exactly. I agree. However, I am just trying to understand Man City here because I don't. Gvardiol's price hasn't changed in months. Besides, I don't think it's fair on Josko. I bet we have promised him a deal, and now we will just walk away? Surely he deserves better since he wants us, only us, and nobody else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.