Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in the flapping season mate. Every year, like clockwork

It's ridiculous
flock-of-birds-flying-away.gif

Not cryarsing. We’ve just won a treble.

But every poster on here was saying we need to strengthen. So far we haven’t. And loads of things are up in the air. This deal included.

Hope we sort it but it’s looking very complicated.
What are the loads of things up in the air? This will get done, Walker and Bernie will stay. We may buy somebody who’s not been on BMs radar before the window closes as a little brucie bonus to keep the flappers happy as well.
Trust the process. The club have earned that at least.

My on view is that this is all posturing. Leipzig have always been looking for replacements first and as such want to wrap those deals first. I think both clubs agreed to keep the deal under wraps until Leipzig agree a deal with Lyon.

Unfortunately the deal leaked and now Leipzig feel they have to cast as much doubt as possible on the deal hoping Lyon don’t fleece them.

Ultimately it will happen but just not as quick as we’d like.
Love it how Lyon pretend they don't know Leipzig want a new centre half as they are on a desert island and havnt read the news ,it's safe to say if leipzig ask Lyon about a centre half they know they need one

Why not.
Do you not understand the concept of putting a value on something.
It's not analogous with the situation, at all. If I go to a fuel station where the price is set at 150 per litre, fill up, and then ask the cashier if I can have it for 145, he's rightly gonna tell me to fuck off. That's what we're doing with Leipzig. If we pay the £86mil they've demanded, then throw another £10mil across the table, that's overpaying; and much closer to what you said.

In the old days you found out about a signing when it was done and on the back of the MEN.

Now social media “updates” us every ten minutes. It’s no wonder people get wound up. So give yourself a break.

Happy Clappers and Flappers are two sides of the same coin. Better to discuss ideas than accuse each other personally. Both are boring statements which normally come from frustration and neither move the discussion along.

The chances are we are all wrong anyway. Let’s hope we can spot the right plane. The KDB transfer was great fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.