Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not cryarsing. We’ve just won a treble.

But every poster on here was saying we need to strengthen. So far we haven’t. And loads of things are up in the air. This deal included.

Hope we sort it but it’s looking very complicated.
The thing is we DONT need to strengthen. We have the best team in Europe. We just need to not get weaker. Better to have a small squad of brilliance than have inferior players that will be rotated in and weaken us

It's not analogous with the situation, at all. If I go to a fuel station where the price is set at 150 per litre, fill up, and then ask the cashier if I can have it for 145, he's rightly gonna tell me to fuck off. That's what we're doing with Leipzig. If we pay the £86mil they've demanded, then throw another £10mil across the table, that's overpaying; and much closer to what you said.

“Here, Bert, this bloke won’t haggle……”

But every poster on here was saying we need to strengthen. So far we haven’t. And loads of things are up in the air. This deal included.

I think the issue is people like yourself and others describing the window as “shite”, “pathetic” etc.

It’s over-reactive and premature, given that there are still six weeks left in the window, and just leads to endless arguments about “flappers”/“happy clappers”, which is pretty tedious to read every day.

It’s fine to voice concerns as long as it’s done sensibly.

I think the issue is people like yourself and others describing the window as “shite”, “pathetic” etc.

It’s over-reactive and premature, given that there are still six weeks left in the window, and just leads to endless arguments about “flappers”/“happy clappers”, which is pretty tedious to read every day.

It’s fine to voice concerns as long as it’s done sensibly.

It's entitled is what it is. The club have just achieved our wildest dreams and to label them pathetic so quickly is embarrassing.

He’d be a brilliant signing. But if we have to go with Laporte instead it hardly weakens us to the extent that it effects our trophy chances

I’m actually Suprised you haven’t had a nervous breakdown. Aren’t you bluemoon famous for being king of the flappers.

Yeah, exactly. I agree. However, I am just trying to understand Man City here because I don't. Gvardiol's price hasn't changed in months. Besides, I don't think it's fair on Josko. I bet we have promised him a deal, and now we will just walk away? Surely he deserves better since he wants us, only us, and nobody else?
i agree, yeah i know, i’m a fan but still. i think he’s stuck in a really awkward position now, instead of focusing solely on getting ready for the new season, be it in germany or england.
if the transfer fails he’ll be the laughing stock of the football world.

another if it fails thing: which club would win the pr war, cause ending up with the image of being the club that ruined a young player’s dreams would be a bad thing for leipzig when it comes to signing new talents.

to cryarse - new word for me so that’s useful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.