Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have changed the terms of how it is to be paid at the last minute.

They want 90 per cent of the fee upfront. Snidey bastards.

I don’t what percentages were originally proposed but if the gap isn’t big I’m sure it’ll get done. They must be sure we’ll pay it as it’s a big risk to mess their own player around unless they’re pretty sure he’s off.

yes i get that, but they wanted 100m euros from the start, so if it’s too much, walk away.

how? are there reports of them raising the price now to more than 100m euros?
How do we know if they have or have not asked for more

Apparently RB pissed off about prices being leaked but who really knows

I trust my club to make the correct decision

I don’t what percentages were originally proposed but if the gap isn’t big I’m sure it’ll get done. They must be sure we’ll pay it as it’s a big risk to mess their own player around unless they’re pretty sure he’s off.

Exactly that. It will get done and Gvardiol won't be left hanging.

Huh sounds like Leipzig is acting amateurish or greedy the way I see it. How can replacement player raise last minute asking price just coz they heard the rumors of leipzig getting big money from city ? It’s not like we are dealing with hundreds but rather fucking millions.
Josko was close to second medical before the **** agent leaks which means talks between lipstick and that unknown club should’ve been in advance stage. Something doesn’t add up here and smell fishy.

I think embarrassing them in CL few months ago with the 7-0 result is not helping now. they will add few millions to the price for each goal lol.

People seem to not realize Laporte in the current set up can only play in the center CB position. Pep will not play him at LCB where he’s more isolated, and hasn’t been tried in the inverted role.

Anyone thinking they’re going to spend this much money on “just another CB” is missing the point imo, Gvardiol can do LB, LCB in a 3, CB in a 4, and probably even the inverted role Stones does given his ability on the ball.

Agree, but I'd qualify it a little by saying that there are league games,and CL games, where we could certainly get away with playing Laporte as the LCB in a 3. It might not be ideal and introduces a bit of weakness, but for at least half the games we play we'd probably manage.

The issues come about if we are up against top PL/European sides. Pep just won't pick him at LCB then - but probably wouldn't at CB either, unless a good few injuries.

lets be honest this Josko guy and his agent really signed a contract without a proper lower RC clause then he might as well stick around for Leipzig for few more years. they asking 90-100m pounds now, and even higher RC next season.
this is almost as stupid as Kane and his brother agreeing to long term deal with Levy and a verbal promise he can leave if he wants.

young players need to wise up when they sign for stepping stone clubs.

the phenomenon of BM members inventing whiny flappers to throw eggs at instead of engaging with the meat of the argument is bizarre. The only thing people said is that the transfer window has been a very poor one so far. We have taken quite a few L's on things we wanted to achieve - we wanted to get bellingham, rice, gvardiol, gundo, we wanted to keep walker. These things didn't end up happening, not necessarily due to our fault, but they just didn't. It is inarguable that things haven't gone according to plan, I don't understand how acknowledging that makes you entitled.
everyone is entitled to an opinion ,but some want share that same opinion on every page,it isn't just this transfer window ,its everytime a window opens, its the same people going on with themselves, and usually the flappers all like each others posts,then they share some nomark off twitter and the flappers start again,they take any little negative/positive and run with that for 10 pages, something turns and they are off again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.