Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
If City value him they will pay what they have to on the last day of the transfer window. If they don't they will go with what they have which I don't think will do the club any harm whatsoever. The club and squad is very very strong. I suspect Gvardiol will put in a transfer request if he really wants City which will lower the price a bit.

Half of the people moaning won’t have even watched him play. That’s the ironic thing

If City value him they will pay what they have to on the last day of the transfer window. If they don't they will go with what they have which I don't think will do the club any harm whatsoever. The club and squad is very very strong. I suspect Gvardiol will put in a transfer request if he really wants City which will lower the price a bit.
he already submitted an official transfer request days/weeks ago (can’t remember when exactly). confirmed by max eberl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.