Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot imagine this thread if this is still unresolved one way or another by mid-August
oh the horror! but at least he said it won’t last until the end of august. in the comments he said that the deal is still on.

joško is so hairy at this point that i think he might decide to go live in the alps where he’ll forage and hunt with his strong hands.
during night, people in surrounding villages will hear blood chilling, heart stopping, avalanche inducing screams followed by sobbing and something that sounds like pep why have you abandoned me?????? peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!

I’ve checked in again with my guy on this today, and he’s adamant that this is done!

Either he’s well off, or he’s clocked that it me leaking stuff to the forum, or he’s bang on again and this is all a load of media hype.

Time will tell on this one, but I trust the guy

Mate, just stop.

I’ve checked in again with my guy on this today, and he’s adamant that this is done!

Either he’s well off, or he’s clocked that it me leaking stuff to the forum, or he’s bang on again and this is all a load of media hype.

Time will tell on this one, but I trust the guy
getting the tattoo again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.