Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you read the eberl quotes then it`s clear that the deal between txiki/eberl is not even close/imminent...we had leverage regarding the tansfer fee till the szobo transfer to lfc...now they don`t money & want to keep him or get at least €100 m

If Gvardiol/his agent don`t raise the pressure on RBL & txiki doesn`t value the player at the asking price then it`s pretty likely the deal won`t happen.

I wouldn`t complain (don`t rate him that much & would invest the money for the offense - Coman,Musiala,Leao etc) but in the future player agents will be/act hesitant to deal with us.

Spot on, it’s exactly where I’m at. I’ve lost the enthusiasm for this one and if/when he signs it’ll be more “ah, nice” than excitement and joy lol.
My biggest bud bare is those who claim “it’s only £10-15m more than our valuation” they clearly don’t run a business or understand how one runs!
Bugbears everywhere turning in their graves.

I had a Stingray as kid, didn't make up for the lack of a Jonny 7 or a Chopper though. Younger readers note, the last two are not euphemisms
I had a Thunderbird 2 with a Thunderbird 4 inside (which was really a Morris van without wheels) and a Chopper. Wasn’t arsed about guns you hooligan.

I’ve checked in again with my guy on this today, and he’s adamant that this is done!

Either he’s well off, or he’s clocked that it me leaking stuff to the forum, or he’s bang on again and this is all a load of media hype.

Time will tell on this one, but I trust the guy

The info people get for me is the player has agreed to the contract on the table but what they don’t know is if the bid has been excepted 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.