Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for you to decide.

If you want to believe lies, go for it buddy.

Not even players at the club will have a clue what's going on with this deal so the chances of a fan knowing what's going on in this deal is impossible.

I just don't like when people lie about rumours.

As I've said before, a lot of our fans have turned into Rags.

Same behaviour.

You insult thousands.

We may now be attracting that type of fan.but those that have been around a while havent turned into anything......they remain as grounded and grateful as the day we hit the jackpot.

Last edited:
Just got bored with the whole thing gvardiol thing now tbh. Filling in time I guess. There’s a new docu drama out about ‘Linda Lovelace’ and deepthroat - very informative I’m told. Could go one of two ways with your missus, but possibly worth taking a chance on it in case one of the ways succeeds. And, if she doesn’t talk to you for a fortnight then that’s a result too. Win Win!
if it goes well, she deffo won't be talking for a fortnight, can't talk with your mouth full

Mate get over yourself, like I'm going to tell anyone who I get my info off, stop crying over people giving info in good faith, don't believe it fair enough just move on and stop crying about it.
Breathe. Breathe. Why you so animated? I only asked you a question, no need to pull your hair out. Usually if anyone gets a bit of ITK info we obviously don't give out names and addresses but we give a little hint, not too much, as to the whereabouts where it came from.
You obviously don't want to disclose it which usually arouses suspicion amongst the flock.

As you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.