Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't like when people lie about rumours.

As I've said before, a lot of our fans have turned into Rags.

Same behaviour.
I don’t follow. If you know it’s Attention Seeking Dave off Wythenshawe Market who has the purse and wallet stall then by all means out him. If you don’t know then you are imposing your discernment on the rest of us based on your electrolytes. I have my own electrolytes thanks.

You are correct about some of our fans turning into rags, not “a lot” though. It’s mainly on here, you don’t see it much on match day. Although I’m sure we will do our usual early season wobbles before we hit a rhythm and a significant minority will boo the only home defeat of the season. That’s maybe because we’re spoilt though rather than being raggy.

Last edited:
If you want to believe lies, go for it buddy.

Not even players at the club will have a clue what's going on with this deal so the chances of a fan knowing what's going on in this deal is impossible.

If you couldn't stomach it, stop go to transfers forum, go outside and touch a grass or something.

How are the flapping levels today? Hopefully not as high as a day before!

Had a bindipper say to me yesterday that we will need to bid £150m for Gvardiol . Told him we may as well wait until next year as his release clause next year is lower than that. Where the fuck do they get that figure from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.