Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I think we all know how this goes now. If Leipzig have moved the goalposts, either we'll agree or walk away in the next few days, and given our track record we're certainly not afraid to walk away.

That it leaves Leipzig with a frustrated player on their hands and seemingly nobody else willing to offer the money is their problem, quite frankly.
Chelsea will ;(

I just don't like when people lie about rumours.

As I've said before, a lot of our fans have turned into Rags.

Same behaviour.
A few on here are fans from other clubs, maybe the red mardarse clubs or the tarquins, and they masquerade as city fans but you can spot them a mile off, they are usually negative, don't engage in conversation if you put something to them, they'll drop a shit post in and disappear without reply, usually they clog up the matchday thread if we are drawing at half time or not 27 nil up against bottom 6 teams.

I've signed this guy a fucking hundred times in Football Manager. It's not that hard. FFS Txiki
Never could get him. Kept Laporte and developed Doyle. Won many cups. Doyle became a mainstay for the England national team too

betty rubble, daktari, hmh, paula maybe?
Fantastic, you’re dead right, lovely Paula. No one spoke of her, but she was foxy a fantastic arse in her Kharki pants - and she’s MINE! Get you’re own…..I’ll be away from the site for a few minutes….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.