Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I'm not stupid that's why. I've seen the same thing happen far too many times.

It's heaving on Twitter with folk like this.

"My dad knows someone that works in the club, that knows someone else that said it's a done deal".

As I said... Very raggy behaviour just to make people feel self important that they're gaining attention/traction.
But you are assuming everyone else is.

Touch grass?

I'm not the one lying about transfer rumours to gain attention from people on a forum.

I think it's the attention seekers that need to touch grass, buddy.
Hey, do not be such a fool..you have no idea of how ITK's work..some people have contacts..hear news..by no means guaranteed..some individuals are happy to put their heads up above the parapet and give us info..so take that onboard or seriously quit moaning..if you do not like it then perhaps the forum is not for you.
I had a pal who was very good friends with a prominent agent..I used to get tips..out of maybe 20 tips only Wanchope and Weah proved correct..so does that make the agent a bullshitter ??..would I post those tips, no, because people like you will also state the obvious and knock anyone down..But do not moan about those trying to be kind and let us know what they have heard.It is not Gospel,things suddenly change, so accept that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.