Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touch grass?

I'm not the one lying about transfer rumours to gain attention from people on a forum.

I think it's the attention seekers that need to touch grass, buddy.

You’re absolutely full of it mate. As you said in another post, Twitter is indeed full of bullshit ITK’s. However, if you’d been on here longer than about 5 minutes (which you clearly haven’t) you’d know that Matty is not one of those bullshitters (and if he is, then he’s a fucking good one), but someone who really does appear to have a contact at the club. Maybe not someone in the upper echelons, but close enough to the action to have provided us with pretty reliable info on a number of occasions.

You’re absolutely full of it mate. As you said in another post, Twitter is indeed full of bullshit ITK’s. However, if you’d been on here longer than about 5 minutes (which you clearly haven’t) you’d know that Matty is not one of those bullshitters (and if he is, then he’s a fucking good one), but someone who really does appear to have a contact at the club. Maybe not someone in the upper echelons, but close enough to the action to have provided us with pretty reliable info on a number of occasions.

Yep,Matty actually gets things accurate.....he is the real deal.

Because I'm not stupid that's why. I've seen the same thing happen far too many times.

It's heaving on Twitter with folk like this.

"My dad knows someone that works in the club, that knows someone else that said it's a done deal".

As I said... Very raggy behaviour just to make people feel self important that they're gaining attention/traction.

Its very easy to spot the frauds/attention seekers,just check back on their posts.

I would say we have less than half a dozen who are genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.