Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re absolutely full of it mate. As you said in another post, Twitter is indeed full of bullshit ITK’s. However, if you’d been on here longer than about 5 minutes (which you clearly haven’t) you’d know that Matty is not one of those bullshitters (and if he is, then he’s a fucking good one), but someone who really does appear to have a contact at the club. Maybe not someone in the upper echelons, but close enough to the action to have provided us with pretty reliable info on a number of occasions.
Mate your wasting your breath

If he had stressed that then fair enough but he was claiming everyone as posting bullshit. Guess we have to be careful though as he " isn't stupid" apparently

He isn't stupid but he is certainly moaning mad arses.

Really if these kind of people couldn't stomach transfers news on internet then it better they stop looking at it and go outside.

Gvardiol will be signed.
Veiga will also sign.
Laporte stays
Silva signs a contract extension.

That’s all I have for you.

I don't believe any fucker until I see the new signing holding a City shirt up on the club website.
Look at the Delph transfer, had pics at the ground, got in his car , changed his mind on the M6, few days later changed his mind again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.