Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it work? Usually we struggle trying to sign players without a release clause or players that clubs actually want to get rid of or planned on selling

'Usually'? Have you looked at our squad?

Maybe 'sometimes'. And if that happens we find other players equally as good or better, at some point.

Got to laugh at the last 10 pages really, full of comments about how Pep is having to create miracles each season because we don't get his number one target and it's almost like we should feel sorry for him.

I'm sorry but he's the highest paid manager in the league for a reason. He's been backed by hundreds of millions across seven seasons and still he gets more. The entire club is built in his image.

If he had an issue with missing out on anyone in the past several seasons he would have left. He stopped putting up with bullshit in his other jobs and he would have no issue doing it again I'm sure.

My view in value is that there are so many variables and we’re buying players not artwork.

This deal has got more expensive because of Liverpool and Chelsea.

RB don’t seem like they are maximising revenue, but giving the price they would sell for.

I think they are confident that they will get either the release clause £98 million or around this amount £87 million next season.

They don’t need this deal and ultimately neither do we.

I’ve not seen enough of the player to know if he is worth £87 million and I do wonder what we must value him at and what our plan B is.

The deal hasn't got more expensive becsuse of liverpool and chelsea. Liepzig have got more resolute in their holding out. But the price quoted, based around his release clause, was the same from day one.

For all those worrying about the club walking away or not meeting the price quoted and leaving the player hanging. Worth remembering that for every Kane Koulibaly and Cucurella that the club didn't meet the asking price, there is a Debruyne, Sterling, Walker, Ederson, Stones, Mahrez, Bernardo, Alvarez etc etc, where the club did. Some sooner, some later, but they did sign them, for the reported asking price.

Hmmm…we played a blinder with the whole Rice situation. They’re the ones that got pushed around IMO desperate to catch us up they massively overpaid. RB hold the cards, selling the Hungarian chap gave them more freedom to not have to accept lesser terms for Gvardiol. Trust the process believe me we still are the dogs bollocks
When are you back on Talksport, Eni?

Yes the entire board should resign. The fucking wankers only went and made us commercially one of the top clubs in the world, the demented fuckers pissed us off by not winning 1 out of the last 6 premier leagues, and to add insult to injury they inflicted the likes of Haaland KDB Grealish Rodri Dias Walker Ederson Stones Bernardo Alvarez Akanji Ake etc on us. I mean what have City’s board ever done for us? Oh yeah the bad cunts made us have a truly world class academy. Useless clueless cunts
John Maddock would have got this deal over the line. Got us Alan Kernaghan with absolutely no fuss whatsoever

Got to laugh at the last 10 pages really, full of comments about how Pep is having to create miracles each season because we don't get his number one target and it's almost like we should feel sorry for him.

I'm sorry but he's the highest paid manager in the league for a reason. He's been backed by hundreds of millions across seven seasons and still he gets more. The entire club is built in his image.

If he had an issue with missing out on anyone in the past several seasons he would have left. He stopped putting up with bullshit in his other jobs and he would have no issue doing it again I'm sure.

Don’t know how he has done it with us being bottom of the net spend of
The top teams! He is a miracle worker and he has won the lot

I think we're done in the market. Even if Bernardo, Walker leave etc, I think we plan to use Palmer, Mcatee, Lewis, Bobb to cover.
Could be a record low spend for us this summer

I think we're done in the market. Even if Bernardo, Walker leave etc, I think we plan to use Palmer, Mcatee, Lewis, Bobb to cover.
Could be a record low spend for us this summer

Yep if we don’t buy another player or sell another play our team is good enough to compete for all trophies the only doubt is motivation for players who have won it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.