Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because we don't hear the news on public doesn't meant there isn't movement behind scene.

People that still banging 48 hours news need to relax. Go outside and don't feel stressed needing to look at internet every single hours to hear news update regarding Gvardiol.
Go outside? Go outside? Fuck right off sunshine it’s not stopped raining for what seems like forever and it’s that bad even web footed born & bred Mancunians are moaning about the rain.
You’re right though this is just becoming a slog now and if it happens - great. If not - c’est la vie

It’s an interesting concept that many people at my place of employment have. Something might be interesting, but they can’t be bothered to read it. They’d prefer me to reread my own work and deliver it back to them and then they’ll ultimately decide if it was of interest or not. With the ultimate goal of remaining in gainful employment I choose to ignore it rather than replying with “fuck off you lazy twat. I can only write the email, I can’t read it and inwardly digest it on your behalf.”
Thanks. (I think)

Nah - it’s way too long, granted, but you’re under absolutely no obligation to read it mate.

I guess - it wasn’t a gamble, it was a calculated move to bring in the most successful football leadership team in the world - covers some of it.

And if you like the sound of that bit - by all means read on!
Sounds good to me - I’ll delve into it now ta….

i really cant think why anyone could even think that our owners are where they are( and not just football) because they are rich and lucky, its fucking astonishing, i replied to say ,i really dont think ive seen a worst post on bluemoon ever ,not just from a city fan but any fan of any club
He`s just getting worse I`m afraid.

I feel this deal has got away from us

Not got a fookin scooby do why the fucking around

He is or was our marquee signing imo yet for some reason £5m or how we put the bulk of it down is fuck8ng up this deal

Going to be a slow start for us imo

Unless something is going to go bang then I'm feeling a bit concerned with the players leaving & what is coming in

Gvadiol is extremely talented & would give us so much power & quality at the back, we don't get him then Madrid or even UTD will

Tixi stop fucking about

Since nobody else has called it, I'll go with this as a transfer deadline day signing. Might as well. Anyone else want to take part in the sweepstakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.