Flappers incoming...........

chicken-flap.gif

he’s training and will be able to play today

Attachments

• FEBC4D68-8A99-4F99-8E11-C31ACEDD9EB9.jpeg
    FEBC4D68-8A99-4F99-8E11-C31ACEDD9EB9.jpeg
    493.4 KB · Views: 80
It's over according to Sly Sports News.

Manchester City are now at risk of missing out on primary target Josko Gvardiol, according to the latest update provided to by Sky Sports reporter Dharmesh Sheth.(knob!)
This cockface said Haaland wasn't coming to us as he wants Real Madrid. These no nothing pricks wind me up, in fact the whole establishment gets on my tits.
They know absolutely nothing, him and the other dickhead solekhol sitting there with their phones like they are part of it, get to fuck you pair of cunts.

This cockface said Haaland wasn't coming to us as he wants Real Madrid. These no nothing pricks wind me up, in fact the whole establishment gets on my tits.
They know absolutely nothing, him and the other dickhead solekhol sitting there with their phones like they are part of it, get to fuck you pair of cunts.
And…they…talk…like…this… somehow to try and make themselves seem more credible?

I wonder what their usernames are on here.

It's over according to Sly Sports News.

Manchester City are now at risk of missing out on primary target Josko Gvardiol, according to the latest update provided to by Sky Sports reporter Dharmesh Sheth.(knob!)

Like licking the rags arse with everything gets the viewing figures up talking down City does the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.