Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky always make up negative shit about us, everyone should know that by now. Their news is no more reliable than a teenage rag writing shit on social media.

It‘s the same bollocks that has them saying Mbappe could go to those cunts when it’s obvious it’ll be Saudi or Real Madrid. They never, ever link us with anyone unless it’s in the mainstream media, when they then put as much negativity to it as possible.

I won’t believe we’ve missed out on Gvardiol until the news comes from City.

Having said that, we really need some bloody decent signings!

It's over according to Sly Sports News.

Manchester City are now at risk of missing out on primary target Josko Gvardiol, according to the latest update provided to by Sky Sports reporter Dharmesh Sheth.(knob!)
Oh well that’s it then,we might as well give up hand the 3 trophies back and just pack it all in,NO that’s what they’d love fuck them,if we sign him all and well,if we don’t we move on simple as that ..

This cockface said Haaland wasn't coming to us as he wants Real Madrid. These no nothing pricks wind me up, in fact the whole establishment gets on my tits.
They know absolutely nothing, him and the other dickhead solekhol sitting there with their phones like they are part of it, get to fuck you pair of cunts.
Cockface, a blast from the past and very appropriately used in this case.

Where the fuck to Sky get these presenters from, must be Tinder or the like.

If Leipzig have started to move the goal posts then i can see us moving on. More than happy giving increased opportunities to the younger players in general anyway. Bobb/ Palmer on the right for Mahrez, Rico at fb / midfield etc etc - its the energy and passion u cant beat. Sure we will bring 1 or 2 top players in still. All we need

IF we miss out on this it will hugely disappointing window, Gvaridol is a generational talent, the Haaland of CB's, not one we want to miss and one we will regret.

I get the not getting ripped off scenario but sometimes you have to pay more than you intend, especially for special talents and this guy falls into that category.

City aren’t going to be messed about. Negotiations are one thing, but dicking us about is another.

We will have a number and a time limit. They might be more flexible given the possible desire to get him. But, if we need reinforcements in certain areas, there’s no time like the present to get them in, get them some training, and possibly even some game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.