Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to sign Giorgio Scalvini if we walk away from Gvardiol. Multiple reports of us interested throughout last season, 19 year old left sided centreback. Taking an educated guess that that's the player we will sign if we move away from Gvardiol. 40 million rumoured price
But he’s right footed.

Feels like we’ve walked away? No real intrest in Laporte, so just go with what we’ve got.

This is usually what we do when teams talking the piss with us.
Yep, can't remember the last time we were genuinely involved in a deadline day or even August bidding war. Most of our business is done early quickly and below the radar - that doesn't generate clicks or sell papers though.

If sheth says its over its in the bag, sky used to be the go to for transfer news, now they are a joke

I can't remember when ssn was ever the " go to for tansfer news ", but since they have relied upon Darmesh and the other **** Karveh, their reporting has been nothing other than total shit.

Pretending to know what is going on and totally lacking anything credible, with an emphasis on any team other than City.

The two cunts are absolutely stealing a living and merely playing to their target audience of utter morons and fuckwits.

Same repetitive shite every fucking time, slowly drawled out to create " drama ", Pathetic stage managed shite.

Yep, can't remember the last time we were genuinely involved in a deadline day or even August bidding war. Most of our business is done early quickly and below the radar - that doesn't generate clicks or sell papers though.
We don’t NEED Gvardiol like we needed Ruben. Hey, we NEEDED Kane and we said ”fuck it, we got guardiola”.

We don’t NEED Gvardiol like we needed Ruben. Hey, we NEEDED Kane and we said ”fuck it, we got guardiola”.

We kinda do. I think alot are forgetting for how good of a player , Stones,Ake and Laporte are they all have fitness problems when's the last season they went an entire season without fitness concerns or injuries? Ake was injured at crucial times last season. Only Dias and Akanji can really be trusted to do a full season without injury.

I can't remember when ssn was ever the " go to for tansfer news ", but since they have relied upon Darmesh and the other **** Karveh, their reporting has been nothing other than total shit.

Pretending to know what is going on and totally lacking anything credible, with an emphasis on any team other than City.

The two cunts are absolutely stealing a living and merely playing to their target audience of utter morons and fuckwits.

Same repetitive shite every fucking time, slowly drawled out to create " drama ", Pathetic stage managed shite.
jack gaughan is tier 1 for city or? because he said today about gvardiol transfer: “we don’t know”

This cockface said Haaland wasn't coming to us as he wants Real Madrid. These no nothing pricks wind me up, in fact the whole establishment gets on my tits.
They know absolutely nothing, him and the other dickhead solekhol sitting there with their phones like they are part of it, get to fuck you pair of cunts.
They report what they want to happen rather than reality most of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.