Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't we all ITK? We all know he's not here. We all know he's in Italy. We all know everything we've been told to date is rubbish. And we all know fuck all if and when he's actually coming here. A forum full of ITKs...
Indeed. My point was that anyone can say the shit fabrizio romano comes out with (whom iv watched become 'famous' by pandering to utd fans wishes whilst having no knowledge, just tell them what they want to hear, but make it vague.

How was the concert Sunday, by the way?
it was perfect! best dm concert so far, and probably top 5 ever for me. they were amazing (we weren’t bad either :D). the ovations before the encore actually hurt my ears, i never heard anything like that. it was martin’s birthday so he had a black celebration :D i can’t speak properly now but it was worth it.

I don’t think the two are linked. I think Pep wants him for more than one specific role.
that’s why i’m gonna be sad if this fails, i would love to see pep’s plans for him in action. he liked kova’s new kit post. i wonder does he still believe it’s going to happen.

Indeed. My point was that anyone can say the shit fabrizio romano comes out with (whom iv watched become 'famous' by pandering to utd fans wishes whilst having no knowledge, just tell them what they want to hear, but make it vague.
My sauce told me sun will rise from the east .

Here we go!

My sauce told me sun will rise from the east .

Here we go!

giphy.gif

it was perfect! best dm concert so far, and probably top 5 ever for me. they were amazing (we weren’t bad either :D). the ovations before the encore actually hurt my ears, i never heard anything like that. it was martin’s birthday so he had a black celebration :D i can’t speak properly now but it was worth it
Glad you enjoyed it. I'm in the states in an area not visited much by the likes of DM but have followed them since I was a teen (Violator was my introduction).
Seen them 3 times here but not in awhile. Trekking to DC in October for a show with amazing seats. I'm hoping they work in 'Before we Drown' off the new album but will be happy whatever those lads play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.