Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure it's because I am stupid, but how is it that deals take weeks and months to move an inch closer because "It's extremely complicated", yet on transfer deadline day deals get completed in an hour? What is the super complicated procedure that means the two clubs can't just sit in a room for 2 hours and find a solution that works instead of playing this game? Never understood that. Why does it need multiple meetings, intermediates, media briefings, "advanced talks", etc?

I would think it doesn't always depend on just the two clubs. The selling club may be waiting for a replacement, the buying club could be waiting for a departure. The selling club's replacement selling club could be waiting on a replacement, or seeing if they will get through a round of qualifiers for europe etc etc. Players, agents, others may be on holiday. The deadline day really pushes everyone along equally and once the dominoes start to fall it all happens. Plus, often it is the weeks or months of work before the deadline day that matters. Like in any field really I'd imagine, if it wasn't for deadlines, nothing would get done in a hurry.

I would think it doesn't always depend on just the two clubs. The selling club may be waiting for a replacement, the buying club could be waiting for a departure. The selling club's replacement selling club could be waiting on a replacement, or seeing if they will get through a round of qualifiers for europe etc etc. Players, agents, others may be on holiday. The deadline day really pushes everyone along equally and once the dominoes start to fall it all happens. Plus, often it is the weeks or months of work before the deadline day that matters. Like in any field really I'd imagine, if it wasn't for deadlines, nothing would get done in a hurry.
Dunno how the players accept that sort of thing, honestly. I am the type of person that values clarity and knowing what my near to mid future looks like, it'd drive me crazy that people are playing a slow waiting game on my future!

I am sure it's because I am stupid, but how is it that deals take weeks and months to move an inch closer because "It's extremely complicated", yet on transfer deadline day deals get completed in an hour? What is the super complicated procedure that means the two clubs can't just sit in a room for 2 hours and find a solution that works instead of playing this game? Never understood that. Why does it need multiple meetings, intermediates, media briefings, "advanced talks", etc?
keep running out of 10 pence's for phone call

This cockface said Haaland wasn't coming to us as he wants Real Madrid. These no nothing pricks wind me up, in fact the whole establishment gets on my tits.
They know absolutely nothing, him and the other dickhead solekhol sitting there with their phones like they are part of it, get to fuck you pair of cunts.
And that Melissa Reddy Why the fuck is she telling me about football tactics? Sky sports news should’ve be binned like soccer Am. Absolute shite

Dunno how the players accept that sort of thing, honestly. I am the type of person that values clarity and knowing what my near to mid future looks like, it'd drive me crazy that people are playing a slow waiting game on my future!

Some take it on themselves to drive down to London just in case. I agree btw, I imagine a few will feel in limbo and frustrated.

Yeah but a week ago this lad basically had his head in our new shirt ready for its unveiling. Liking posts and apparently telling Kovacic he's on his way. Shouldn't take this long to iron out kinks of a deal that was that close to the line.

Also this thread is edging towards 1000 pages, if it passes that the deal is as good dead lol.
I doubt there will be much movement until we get back from Korea. Suits boths parties I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.